Sunday, March 27, 2011

WTF? What's The Fashion? Animal Inspired Jewelry

Once again, it's about adding visual interest to your appearance and adding that extra oomph to an already 'outta sight' outfit. Statement jewelry will definitely make that happen and there is nothing else that would make a statement more than the animal-istic. Statement jewelry with it's sparkle and colors can create inspiration within itself and can be brought to focus within your clothes and in your hair and makeup. Jewelry can enhance an ensemble or can be palette in developing a look. I was inspired by the beautiful peacock and its vibrant colors I expressed not only within my jewelry but with my makeup. Make a statement by standing out and showcasing your style in these stunning accessories. See below for My Peacock 'Take on the Trend'.


Celebs Seen on the Scene Standing Out in Statement Jewelry!

Kim Kardashian, Lea Michele

Kim Kardashian and Lea Michele
(both wearing Lorraine Schwartz)

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your Satisfashions! P.S. I ALWAYS follow back those who follow me, so until then . . . Stay FABulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...