Wednesday, April 27, 2011

WTF? What's The Fashion? Silk/Satin Shirts

These classic blouses are coming back! Silk or satin blouses have the ability to add more of a sensual appeal to any attire. Each year, these shirts are designed in different patterns, fabrics, and colors. This year, silk blouses are seen in floral patterns, animal prints, ruffle necklines, flutter sleeves, and bold jewel to dark hues. There are numerous ways one blouse when paired with the right bottoms, shoes, hairstyle, accessories, and above all attitude, can transform this simple top into a show-stopper. Look to Zoe Saldana's sexy, edgy, and "un-buttoned" take on the trend or Rosario Dawson's sweet and sophisticated look. Class describes Malin's way of wearing her silk blouse, a perfect example of how to wear it when going out with friends or dressing up for a date night.


Celebs Seen on the Scene Showing Sophistication in Silk Shirts!

Rosario Dawson, Zoe Saldana, Malin Ackerman

Zoe Saldana, Rosario Dawson, and Malin Ackerman


2 comments:

  1. I think my style is a little bit of all three. The edgyiness of Zoe, softness of Rosario and casual chic of Malin. I love these type of shirt but just wish they didn't look like sleeping gowns on me. Strange I know, but I always look "bed-roomy" in them...at least I think so. They are comfy and stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how Rosario looks here and Zoe is my girl!

    Don't forget to enter my shimmy, fringe necklace giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

State your Satisfashions! P.S. I ALWAYS follow back those who follow me, so until then . . . Stay FABulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...