Tuesday, June 21, 2011

WTF? What's The Fashion? Bold-Colored Espadrilles

You know the colors of the season, the accessories of the season and now the footwear of the season is the espadrille revamped in bold colors and patterns. Add a little pop to your sundress, give your flowy flowered skirt a little extra flirt or make your stems extend with a pair of capris. Kim Kardashian's version of the espadrille gives the illusion of a heel where all the color detail is at the top. Lea and Elizabeth is wearing your traditional wedged espadrille but with a colorful twist instead of the usual braided straw detail.


Celebs Seen on the Scene Set to Espa-Thrill!

Kim Kardashian, Lea Michele, Elizabeth Banks

Kim Kardashian (Charlotte Olympia), Lea Michele (Aldo) and Elizabeth Banks (Prada)

6 comments:

  1. Kim is wearing such a beautiful dress! I want that one too.. Wish I had tons of money ;)

    Also I want to thank you for your tweet about looking forward to an other post, it means so much to me and I truly appreciate it! Please don't hesitate to tweet me again if you want, I love that!

    What do you think of my magazine? I'm making a fashion online magazine, isn't that nice? What are your thoughts about it?

    I'd love to hear from you again!


    Love,

    Rock 'n Style
    http://www.rocknstyleblog.blogspot.com
    http://twitter.com/RocknStyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kim's dress and Espadrilles are to die for. Do you know where I can find a similar dress like Kim?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Berty,
    I agree! Kimmie's dress is summer FAB. To answer your question, she is wearing Mara Hoffman's Twist Shoulder Dress in multi; $376.

    Here's the link for a closer look --> http://www.singer22.com/11sp-7867-tpy.html?source=googleaffiliate

    Stay FABulous!

    *Chanel

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are all super cute. love the ones on Elizabeth Banks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those wedges are fantastic idea if u can not live without heels (my life's story,lol) and u need to be active all day long!:)) I love Lea's dress!!! Have a fab weekend hun!:)
    kisses
    Jelena
    http://glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. those espadrilles are so fun and summery!

    ReplyDelete

State your Satisfashions! P.S. I ALWAYS follow back those who follow me, so until then . . . Stay FABulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...