Tuesday, June 28, 2011

WTF? What's The Fashion? Red Print Maxi Dresses

Combine summer's warmest colors with this season's hottest dress and you're set for one of fashion's top trend. The Boho is going Rojo detailed with prints and such. It's gorgeous against sun-kissed skin and "forgiving" when indulging at a summer barbecue. Accessorize your patterned maxi dress with a single colored satchel and of course finish this relaxed bohemian chic look with a pair of sandals or wedges. Follow fashion icon, Nicole Richie, the queen of the bohemians on how to properly accentuate a red patterned maxi. Gold pieces of jewelry like a long layered pendant necklace, bangles or a large faceted stone ring will bring out the warmer tones of this ensemble.  


Celebs Seen on the Scene Maxin' Out Their Style with Red Prints!

Tori Spelling, Kate Hudson, Nicole Richie

Tori Spelling, Kate Hudson and Nicole Richie (Winter Kate)

11 comments:

  1. Love Nicole's dress!
    Btw, you've just received an award:
    http://lipstickstarsandkillerheels.blogspot.com/2011/06/award-best-blog.html

    http://lipstickstarsandkillerheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the "idea" of maxidresses. I own one but I hardly ever wear it. This has prevented me from buying another. Even though it was on sale and the print was really pretty. I love the look on others but can't seem to get comfortable with wearing it much myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love nicole richie! these three dresses are all so gorgeous! thanks for the inspiration doll! and thanks for stopping by my blog! i am following you now sweetness! muah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the sweet comment!! I like the red print maxi dresses. We have some at work and I styled one of our window mannequins in one yesterday! Too cute! Nicole's look is adorable! have a great week!
    xoxo
    madi

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love these dresses! i wish i could wear them but im a little too short for maxi dresses! :( love
    http://glamourillustrations.blogspot.com/
    http://tlbvintagelook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S>>> I havent tried color blocking really yet. I think my favorite to look at though will be the melon and purple :] you should post about yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love it!! tori looks so cute & vintage<3

    thank you for your lovely comment, it made my day yesterday!!!!!

    i really like your gorgeous blog, so i'm your new follower :)
    hope you give the love back!

    xx
    http://www.trend-ish.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Red and gold is totally the way to go! I love how Nicole Richie rocks a maxi dress - she has such great style!

    Thanks for visiting us and leaving such sweet comments! Your blog is lovely, we're now happily following! :)

    -j
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete
  9. love nicole ritchie dress, thanks for your sweet comment!
    winterbag.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the total look of Nicole, excellent combo! I love the red color of this post as well!;)
    Hun I have put u on my "Glam & Fab Bloggers" list, just to show the appreciation for all your support until now, each comment from this kind of expert means a lot to me!:)
    kisses
    Jelena

    ReplyDelete

State your Satisfashions! P.S. I ALWAYS follow back those who follow me, so until then . . . Stay FABulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...