Saturday, July 16, 2011

From the Runway

The pattern of the season seen all across the runways are stripes. But this fashion has gone outside the lines of ordinary. Designers are showcasing their creations of broad to skinny stripes, Basic to bold, electric and elaborate. Here are a variety of striped styles applauded on the runway and top sellers in the retail stores.

Seaside Stripes~
Get on board and sail away with these nautical inspirations. Stylistas Ahoy!

Jil Sander, Fendi, PPQ

The 70s Striped Spirit~ Vibrant colored stripes go bold and retro! Can you dig it?

Marc Jacobs, Tory Burch, Sonia Rykiel

Here's the Skinny~ Stripes are in, but this time with a "Mod" touch.

Junya Watanabe, Jeremy Laing, Haider Ackermann

Stripes à la Sportif~ Strong geometric lines for sportswear.

Proenza Schouler, Prada, Celine

Stripe and Shine~ There is nothing mellow about these stripes. Just . . .

Jason Wu, Clements Ribeiro, Aquilano e Rimondi

I'll Take Mines, Straight Up~ This time, I want you to look me up and down!

Issey Miyake, Wunderkind, Versace

Photos: Imaxtree

2 comments:

  1. i loved the sporty like stripes! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. stripes are fun, I'm kind of happy that stripes make a comeback every few years cuz I got some stripe stuff back home I can just reuse haha! and just followed you on your blog too, I can't believe I wasn't following either but fixed that :D

    ReplyDelete

State your Satisfashions! P.S. I ALWAYS follow back those who follow me, so until then . . . Stay FABulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...