Wednesday, July 20, 2011

WTF? What's The Fashion? The Brogues

Celebs Seen on the Scene Well-Heeled in Oxfords!

Katie Holmes, Jessica Szohr, Amy Adams

Katie Holmes (Miu Miu), Jessica Szohr and Amy Adams

Take your shoes to new heights with a little sophistication and flirtation with oxford heels. These preppy pumps can spruce up any day-wear attire and add some chic appeal to a skirt suit for work.
Make your future bright with each step in vibrant colored oxfords. Sold by popular brands such as Urban Outfitters and Miss Me, it's gonna be hard to miss yet alone overlook these poppin' fun footwear. Warm-weather-friendly and complimentary to any causal outfit consisting of a graphic tee or boyfriend cropped jeans, these flats with a bit of menswear inspiration can be infused easily into your everyday look.
Many of my clients who want a little menswear influence incorporated into their wardrobe are not huge fans of the bright and bold colors, and instead prefer the neutral tones like a classic black or solid cognac or taupe color which are all very versatile with other closet pieces. I advice however, when wearing toned down brogues to amp up your outfit with a bright colored skirt or top and of course when wearing brogues in fluorescent shades to keep the outfit basic in colors.

Celebs Seen on the Scene Amping Up, Oxford-Style!

Taylor Swift, Saoirse Ronan, Sienna Miller

Taylor Swift, Saoirse Ronan and Sienna Miller


4 comments:

  1. I love every single look these ladies are wearing. Very inspirational and easy to re-create them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lovee oxford shoes right now! I have 4 pairs haha, oh if only they can make shoes change colors it would save me a lot of space in my closet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heart oxford shoes...they're just so fabulous what's not to like right?!!!

    Honey just want to say thank you sooo much for your sweet comment. It truly made me smile big and so happy you enjoy my blog!!! I love yours too and will be visiting you a lot.

    Air Kisses,

    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooove oxford shoes! They are so comfy and fab at the same time! x

    http://lipstickstarsandkillerheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

State your Satisfashions! P.S. I ALWAYS follow back those who follow me, so until then . . . Stay FABulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...