Sunday, July 10, 2011

WTF? What's The Fashion? Fashion Neon Accessories

Celebs Seen on the Scene in Fashion Fluorescence!

Jennifer Lawrence, Fergie, Eve Hewson

Jennifer Lawrence (Altuzarra), Fergie (Ruthie Davis bag) and Eve Hewson (Miu Miu)

I was so excited when I saw this neon trend come back from the 80s into "fluorescence."  Yes, I know that with these so-bright of colours, it can make one fear of becoming a walking highlighter, but don't miss your mark to pop your neutral outfits with an outrageously bright accessory. This bold and beautiful trend has gone from psychedelic to outta-sight! Take the above celebrities for instance. Cinch your classic sheath with a little pizazz by adding a fluorescent neon belt or turn your LBD from ordinary to extraordinary with splashes of neon colour. Eve's neon yoke gives the illusion of an ultra-bright necklace placed against her black and white dress. But the basic rule, is to not over do it with the accessories by wearing more than two bold and bright hues.
Again neon accessories have been a major fashion trend, highlighted by our favorite fashion icons. Below are all three Kardashian heart-throbs sporting the same glowing bag by Hermès. Of course as any fashionista would know and as these three have shown, when carrying such a bright handbag to back it with a neutral outfit. Kim's tan oversized dolman top matched with the summer staple, white denim jeans or Khloe's denim shorts are the right way to bring the right attention to their ultra-bright purse. Kourtney shows that this neon handbag can be brought from the summer into fall with a pair of black tights and boots proving that this summer trend can be flashed on all year round. A true stylist knows to add a pop of colour to accentuate any basic palette. Now, highlight your style to its brightest with neon accessories! Shine on! 


Celebs Seen on the Scene Popping Their Colour!

Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian

Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian-Odom (all carrying Hermès)


10 comments:

  1. Although I don't like neon red, I really like neon pink and yellow. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I never thought neon colors could look so chic! I love the idea of having a neutral outfit and neon shoes or a bag. Beautiful!

    -Gayle (Pemberley Rose)

    P.S. I love your blog. I'm your newest follower. :)

    P.P.S. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I really appreciated your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm absolutely loving this trend.. I'm head over heels in love with Fergie's pumps.. Great post

    MiMi xoxo
    http://www.make-upoverdose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love Jennifer Lawrence's pop of color. very cute
    xo
    MosaMuse

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey,

    Your shared fashion accessories are very beautiful. Really like your blog...
    Tank Top

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love flourescent, neon colors as accessories and accents to an attire. The Kardashian sisters are always relevant to what's hot and they seemed to nail it with those Hermes bags! Wow!

    http://fashionwashere.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i wasn't certain i would like the neon accessories, but i really do love them! all the hermes bags look great. and i really like jennifer's belt and fergie's heels.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Agreed. I love neons. Esp greeen! Great post babe!!!


    moonstruck exposé

    x. juliana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok I think I've just died!! This Birkin bag u can not describe, the colors are so fresh, energetic, it gives the life to absolutely each outfit!! What do u think my dear, should we have it?;)
    kisses
    Jelena
    http://glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. loving these pops of color...especially on Fergie and Eve Hewson....great images!!

    ReplyDelete

State your Satisfashions! P.S. I ALWAYS follow back those who follow me, so until then . . . Stay FABulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...