Thursday, July 7, 2011

WTF? What's The Fashion? Tassel Handbags

Tassels have become a trendy type of fringe embellishment used in multiple clothing articles and accessories and are now freshly seen on purses. What's even more fabulous is that this handbag can be scooped up anywhere in the stores of shopping malls like Express, Zara and Juicy Couture for a steal! Ranging from clutches to cross-body bags, the tassel adds a little funky and yet a chic point of interest. I personally see myself sporting my shoulder with a tassel handbag during the day with a casual and mod daytime dress. Of course it can be done up in the evening such as J.Lo's metallic evening Gucci clutch or in the hands of Zoe Saldana with her oversized tassel swinging to us a style statement!


Celebs Seen on the Scene Attached with Tassels!

Jennifer Lopez, Kourtney Kardashian, Zoe Saldana


Jennifer Lopez (Gucci), Kourtney Kardashian (Lena Erziak) and
Zoe Saldana (Louis Vuitton)

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog and I really appreciate your sweet comment! (:
    You have an amazing blog! & I agree, tassels add a nice touch to everything!

    http://thefashionlatte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tassel handbag! So chic! Thank you for following me on my blog and Polyvore! I love your sets! I am now following you here and Polyvore!

    Check out my new post!
    beautyandfashionmashup.blogspot.com
    -The BF Mashup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer Lopez looks just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zoe's tassel is gorgeous. I love her. She is such a fashion-forward beauty!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  5. tysm for your sweet comment It really made my day.. I love both your blog and will definitely be following both..

    MiMi xoxo
    http://www.make-upoverdose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh i like Kourtney's whole outfit- her pants are sick. amazing. want. now.!

    Great post!

    moonstruck exposé

    x. juliana

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like tassle handbags, they're cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that dress on JLO and the bag that Zoe is sporting is my fave! :o)

    ReplyDelete

State your Satisfashions! P.S. I ALWAYS follow back those who follow me, so until then . . . Stay FABulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...