Thursday, August 18, 2011

WTF? What's The Fashion? Cork Platforms

Personally, when I think of corks, I think of opening one of my favorite vintage wines. But apparently as we can see here, cork is spreading from the office to the closet! They are showing up in almost all arenas of the social realm. At your next dinner engagement or yacht party, become well-heeled in a cork platform. And why not? The cork platforms are along the collection of comfortable, versatile footwear that can be worn from day to night, from brunch to happy hour. Whether made of real or synthetic cork, these shoes add height without the weight like other platform shoes. When shopping for your new social accessory, search for a simple strappy shoe with some heel definition. Another asset about the cork platform is that it can be worn with a ruffled-flowy top and shorts or with a embellished cocktail ensemble. It's okay when dressing up to pair your sophisticated look with a cork platform because it acts as an alternative to nude heels. The chunkier. . .the better, if you wanna really embrace this trend!!!

Celebs Seen on the Scene Putting a Cork in it!

Penelope Cruz, Kourtney Kardashian, Emma Watson

Penèlope CruzKourtney Kardashian, and Emma Watson (all wearing Christian Louboutin)

5 comments:

  1. I love them! To me the platformt he thicker the better! I know call me weird...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are actually really cute think i have to get a pair myself... :)
    love your blog! keep up the great work

    http://awkwardangelic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how Kourtney is wearing them! x

    http://lipstickstarsandkillerheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kourtney Kardashian is such a fashion icon,love her!! nice post dear! kisses

    Missy
    http://www.fashionmeetsinnovation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the platform pumps like the ones on emma, although kourtney looks great too.

    ReplyDelete

State your Satisfashions! P.S. I ALWAYS follow back those who follow me, so until then . . . Stay FABulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...