Wednesday, August 3, 2011

WTF? What's The Fashion? Fedoras

Whether you feel like being a badass or maybe you just wanna stylishly salute the King of Pop, you are sure to have fun flippin' on your fedora. However, for the summertime, leave your tuxedo vests and ties in the closet, but don't put away that fedora just yet! Instead, wear it with your maxi skirt and a dolman top, or a tank with a pair of denim shorts. The fedora goes from gangsta to glamour for everyday chic. Fedoras can be picked up anywhere, from department stores to shoe retailers. Woven or straw, top off your casual-wear look for the rest of the summer in your very own fabulous fedora!

Celebs Seen on the Scene Flip On Their Fedoras!

Vanessa Hudgens, Julianne Hough, Dakota Fanning

Vanessa Hudges, Julianne Hough and Dakota Fanning

5 comments:

  1. I absolutley love fedoras!!! My fave hat. I am more a fan of fedoras than bi, floppy hats. I love to see Diane Kruger wearing fedoras too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, fedoras! Dakota is wearing hers very well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loveee Vanessa, I think she is soo cute. and hehe I am in love with hats in general this season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fedoras are my guilty pleasure! x

    http://lipstickstarsandkillerheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

State your Satisfashions! P.S. I ALWAYS follow back those who follow me, so until then . . . Stay FABulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...