Thursday, September 1, 2011

Her Take on the Trend




Fashionista, Trend-Setter and Blogger, Taliah Ferguson has already fully expressed her love for color-blocking style in this pink Romeo & Juliet top, red H&M skirt, Pour La Victorie shoes, Mulberry bag, Reason sunnies, Vintage bangles and Handmade friendship bracelet. She wears this outfit appropriately with a black retro-inspired handbag and haute heels. For more of her chic color-blocking take on the trend, http://fashionwashere.wordpress.com/2011/08/17/pink-and-red/
Read up on Taliah's fashion inspirations, downtown lifestyle, and so much more:



Fashions Fade, but Style is Eternal . . .

6 comments:

  1. She pulls of the colour blocking trend so well!

    www.21saraloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love her dress really really cute! thank you for the lovely comment the other day! i just shouted you out on my post a few minutes ago! Thanks for talking me up to Cheryl from Oh to be a Muse. I love blogger love! Hope to see you "around" ^_^

    www.physicalcanvas.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely.....I love how she put these colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE me some color blocking! I love that top because PINK is totally my favorite lol : )
    I wanted to come and let you know I appreciate your feedback and such a nice comment left on my blog.....
    If its ok will be tagging along with your BLOG
    Thanks again girly and please come back and check other posts on my blog

    Blessings !!♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's gorgeous!!;) Fab color blocking!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! I love the combo of pink and red. Though some says it clashes, I think they go together perfectly! And really they are only a few shades of white away from being the same color!
    Shasie of Live Life in Style

    ReplyDelete

State your Satisfashions! P.S. I ALWAYS follow back those who follow me, so until then . . . Stay FABulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...