Tuesday, September 6, 2011

WTF? What's The Fashion? Double Layered Necklaces

Jewelry can not only add that extra pizazz to your outfit but can accentuate your facial features as well. Frame your face elegantly with a necklace. Double your features with a double layered necklace. Adorn yourself in this statement necklace placed boldly in front of a blank canvas (a solid top) like Elizabeth Olsen's white shirt or take the opposite approach by pulling together and combining similar colors tones that match the necklace to the top like in Blake Lively's blending ensemble. If you feel that Blake's and Elizabeth's colorful accessory is too bold and gaudy for your fashion taste, then you may want to consider a version of Olivia's gem-stoned necklace. Her metallic-on-metallic jewelry piece can practically go with anything and everything without worrying about wearing a basic blouse or having to strive to match your top to your necklace.


Celebs Seen on the Scene Doubling their Features!

Blake Lively, Elizabeth Olsen, Olivia Palermo

Blake Lively, Elizabeth Olsen and Olivia Palermo

6 comments:

  1. I love those, especially Olivia's!


    hugs and kisses by Mani.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say I love this trend.. I love paring different necklaces together short and long ones =)

    MiMi xx
    Make-up Overdose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, especially Blake Lively's!!

    thanks for visiting my blog :) following you now :)

    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photos you chose! Blake looks stunning here! x

    http://lipstickstarsandkillerheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I usually wear layers anyway & love that it's a trend now as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm just in love with the dress Olivia Palermo
    is wearing here.

    Dhalia

    ReplyDelete

State your Satisfashions! P.S. I ALWAYS follow back those who follow me, so until then . . . Stay FABulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...