Monday, September 19, 2011

WTF? What's The Fashion? Heeled Loafers

Wrapping up the trends seen on celebrities from NYFW, this autumn the traditional school-girl loafer has received a fashionable lift. The heeled loafer goes from preppy to sexy with a touch of librarian chic. From chunky to pointy, from low heels to high; pair it with a below-the-knee pleated skirt and a cardigan and you're on your way. Or you can show a little more sexy/sophisticated by teaming up your heeled loafer with a short suit. I apologize for the short spotlight. Excited about highlighting the trends seen on the Red Carpet at the 2011 Emmy Awards!  See the Must-See Looks on the Red Carpet on Style~ Spotlighted Red Carpet Recap.

Celebs Seen on the Scene in Heels Made for Manhattan!

Hailee Steinfeld, Louise Roe, Malin Akerman

Hailee Steinfeld (Louis Vuitton), Louise Roe and Malin Akerman 

5 comments:

  1. The middle is my favorite look. I love the patterned prints. :)

    Thank you for following me on twitter. Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know, i was just looking at a pair of these on my blackberry in bed this morning lol! Aldo has quite a few pairs - i'm loving the wedges... hmm... to buy or not to buy ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, yes and yes! i am totally all over heeled loafers. they look adorable on just about anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most of the heeled loafers I've seen are at least 3 in tall.. which I don't like. Any idea which brands carry the not so high ones? Appreciate it!


    http://missjess211.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helled ones- yes! Love these shoes, especially the red ones. I saw some very nice examples recently in the shops, I guess everybody see this trend as a bingo!;) Have a glam & fab weekend my dear!!!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete

State your Satisfashions! P.S. I ALWAYS follow back those who follow me, so until then . . . Stay FABulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...