Sunday, September 4, 2011

WTF? What's The Fashion? Leopard Loafers

Be in a feline frenzy this fall in leopard loafers. Animal-inspiration was popular as maxi-dresses, handbags, sunglasses and jewelry during the summer. Also animal spots and prints have expanded to pumps and booties. Now leopards are being seen in a must-have type of flat, loafers. Animal prints are considered neutral when paired with solid colors in an outfit and loafers are the perfect shoe if you want to achieve a sophisticated casual look. Nothing says I am a laid-back but stylish stylista in a white button-up blouse underneath a black boyfriend ruched-sleeve blazer, dark blue skinnys and a pair of leopard loafers. A sophisticated classic look that tells your co-workers, " This is how 'Casual Fridays' are done!" Have a casual meeting during brunch, arrive at your appointment or go out-and-about, by doing it right by looking right in leopard loafers.


Celebs Seen on the Scene Leapin' into Leopard!

Nicky Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Olivia Palermo, Ashley Olsen

Nicky Hilton (Sam Edelman), Lindsay Lohan, Olivia Palermo and Ashley Olsen

13 comments:

  1. I so want some!!
    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so up-to-date. They are truly a huge trend right now after Christian Louboutin designed a pair! Lindsay wears her all around the city! x

    http://lipstickstarsandkillerheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thanks for this trend update! I dont actually wear loafers but this is really nice. Would you wear them? And if you want, we can follow each other. Let me know if you're following my blog, and I will definitely folow back! :)
    -GAYLE IS VOLATILE

    ReplyDelete
  4. So far those Sam Edelman's are too darn cute. I'm a total leopard print gal so it's a staple in my closet. Love it! xoxo
    http://onestyleatatime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. the leopard lofers are cool, I saw this pair of spike lofers the other day it was so badass I wanted to get it haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute!! i just don't know if i could do flats lol <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leopard -> FOREVER!!! U know me already!:Dlol Now I'm not so sure I could pull this shape of the shoes, but I would certainly like to try!!! Trendy post!!!;)
    Kisses & Hugs
    Jelena (http://glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i so so love olivia shes so awesome.


    xoxo,
    www.theblushingfox.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Howdy! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group?
    There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Thanks

    Also visit my web-site; cheap ralph lauren polo

    ReplyDelete

State your Satisfashions! P.S. I ALWAYS follow back those who follow me, so until then . . . Stay FABulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...