Tuesday, October 4, 2011

WTF? What's The Fashion? Burnt-Orange Bottoms

Autumn brings a change in the leaves in the trees so therefore Autumn fashion has inspired a change in the color palette of our wardrobe. Leaving behind the technicolors from the summertime, new leg wear this fall are coming in burnt orange hues. This trend is already getting me in the mood for Thanksgiving and keeps reminding me to carve up my pumpkin for Halloween. However, it is an energizing step from the traffic-stopping hue seen in early fall's colored bottoms. Group these pants or skirts with neutral shades of white, ivory, beige or black. Since this shade of orange is not very vibrant, it is safe to add a printed top like this season's top print, leopard. Rich browns like camel, taupe, coffee and chocolate would work wonderfully with this pumpkin-colored bottom. Gold jewelry is truly the go-to metallic shade when accessorizing with burnt-orange.


Celebs Seen on the Scene Ready for Autumn in Pumpkin-Colors!

Mary J. Blige, Selita Ebanks, Jaime Pressly

Mary J. Blige, Selita Ebanks and Jaime Pressly 

3 comments:

  1. I love those! Great color to make a statement!



    hugs and kisses by Mani.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought orange pants and I love them :)

    Thanks for the comment on my blog and you didn't miss the giveaway, you can still enter until next Friday :)

    I followed you, I'd love if you followed back!!

    http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these looks! So glad I got those red trousers from Express! The funny part is, I'm not a huge fan of the color lol.

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete

State your Satisfashions! P.S. I ALWAYS follow back those who follow me, so until then . . . Stay FABulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...