Thursday, October 13, 2011

WTF? What's The Fashion? Horse Prints

I never knew that prints in fashion could go further than lip prints (check out WTF? Lip Prints!) but what was I thinking? Now the fun print trending this season has apparently been horses. From horses to horse shoes, brands have really jumped into the saddle and created a line of these equine inspirations either in multi-prints or in a single design. As we all have witnessed, many species from the animal kingdom have had their time to shine in the lastest fashions and worn throughout the season's popular trends. We have taken a full leap into leopard and slinked our way into snakeskin, now it's time to giddy up with horses in print form. Since this print can be considered borderline busy, keep the rest of your casual ensemble classic with one color.

Celebs Seen on the Scene Gallop into a Fun New Print!

Kourtney Kardashian, Jayma Mays, Selena Gomez

Kourtney Kardashian (Asos), Jayma Mays (Asos) and Selena Gomez (Slimdog)

11 comments:

  1. Fun print!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe we're not aware but we gonna see more and more possible and impossible prints!:D When it comes to this one, I think it's really cute, I prefer it over owl!:D KK has nice choice, she is quite stylish!:)
    Have a great day my beauty!!!! kisses
    Jelena (glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK when I saw this I thought the other WTF.

    Not feeling those horses one bit. This is a bit overboard to me. And you know once one celebrity starts wearing them, it's in. Not in my book. Darn it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, love your blog!
    followin right? :*
    http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried to oreder the horse print that Kourtney has on in maternity size from ASOS but they were sold out! Loving all of the others too!

    Cute blog!!

    http://loomslidslayers.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great selection, love the coat with the horse print!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  7. prints are fun, I've been wanting to get a bird print blouse forever!! and lol always thought selena gomez has a big head... like a bobble head...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this print, so cute!

    www.superclementina.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is a great print...I some some zebra motifs out there as well on scarves...really liking these!!

    ReplyDelete

State your Satisfashions! P.S. I ALWAYS follow back those who follow me, so until then . . . Stay FABulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...