Monday, October 10, 2011

WTF? What's The Fashion? Multi-Printed Dresses

From Alberta Ferretti to Etro and to the always popular and creative Mary Katrantzou, these standout fashions in multi-printed, multi-colored frocks are seen running rampart up and down the red carpet. Many will find them a pretty piece of art while others may find them to be excessively busy. While seen as a draping masterpiece, these can be extremely tricky to wear. Keira Knightly wears hers best with nude pumps. But if a heavily patterned dress has hints of black, then dark-toned pumps or lace-up booties that hit right at the ankle will pull this look together successfully. Teenage starlet, Hailee Steinfeld has fun with the multiple colors in her multiple printed dress by taking one of those colors and matching it with a clutch. For a perfect playful ensemble during the day, layer it with a denim jacket. Minimum jewelry is highly recommended.

Celebs Seen on the Scene in Multi-Printed Portraits!

Keira Knightley, Leelee Sobieski, Hailee Steinfeld, Alexa Chung

Keira Knightley (Mary Katrantzou), Leelee Sobieski (Mary Katrantzou), Hailee Steinfeld  (Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti) and Alexa Chung (Mary Katrantzou)

12 comments:

  1. I love the prints on their outfits!

    -Ly

    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't even considered getting anything multiprinted until your post. I totally love mixing different patterns but I can't do it as easily has I'd lik to.

    Linconnuedeindochine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure how I feel about this trend...a bit too busy for my taste! but hey it looks good on them.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the trend! not sure if i can pull it off - i think you have to be in the right mood and have the appropriate accessories <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keira's dress is very pretty, she knows to wear it at least...:) Love cause she combined it with nude pumps, better choice than with the black ones...
    Have a wonderful day dear!! kisses
    Jelena (glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the tribal prints on these! it's really fun and loud (but in a fun way!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this printed dresses! Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, thanks for visiting!
    I'm following you.
    kisses ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooohh it's such a diffrent style, I like it! :)

    Olivia :) x
    Wait Until The Sunset

    ReplyDelete
  10. alexa pulls this off amazingly, as always! im such a huge fan of it!!!
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi dear, thank you for visiting.

    kisses ♥

    ReplyDelete

State your Satisfashions! P.S. I ALWAYS follow back those who follow me, so until then . . . Stay FABulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...