Saturday, October 15, 2011

WTF? What's The Fashion? Rust-Colored Leather

It's no surprise that the primary color that the leaves turn into for autumn that has inspired gorgeous and rich creations from designers like Tibi would be this dark, deep burnt-orangish color. Rust is in for the season and no I'm talking about the rust that builds up on metal after water damage, I'm talking about the color. Leather turns to rust colors just like the leaves do for fall. With this warm shade brought into leather, rust colors are a traditional and still a popular trend but a practical one as well. Naturally, when wearing rust you will gravitate towards lighter colors. Pairing rust with darker tones like black and charcoal will give your look a more sad and gloomy effect. Prints like leopard will work wonders with this color. In short, leather pieces in rust is a must for fall! 

Celebs Seen on the Scene in one of Autumn's Top Shades!

Evan Rachel Wood, Sophia Bush, Olivia Palermo, Corinne Bailey Rae

Evan Rachel Wood (Gucci), Sophia Bush (Tibi), Olivia Palermo (Tibi) and Corinne Bailey Rae

9 comments:

  1. I love brown!! i think this colour is gorgeous.
    sadly i cant pull off a leather skirt :(
    wish i could.
    Lovely blog
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny because I like brown but not a fan of rust except in leather! I used to have a leather skirt. God knows where it went.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie, thanks for your lovely comment!!! Of course I´m following you, your blog is so cool! I could definitely put the logo of your blog in my blog and then you could put mine in yours too :)

    www.superclementina.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want some leather!! Cute pics!

    I'm following via bloglovin!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome photos, i think olivia palermo always looks so stylish!

    All best wishes,
    Costin M. | http://costinm.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your sweet comment !!!Ok, let's follow each other, I start, wait for you to follow back!
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey my pretty girl, hope u had great weekend!!
    I love leather, and recently I'm very fond of some leather skirts... Those are great examples, Olivia's combo with leopard shoes is excellent!!!
    kisses
    Jelena (glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. really loving the leather dress and shorts! Great blog btw!!

    ReplyDelete

State your Satisfashions! P.S. I ALWAYS follow back those who follow me, so until then . . . Stay FABulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...