Wednesday, October 19, 2011

WTF? What's The Fashion? Spiked Necklaces

Collar necklaces have definitely been the talk of the town lately. From bejeweled chokers to structured neck-plates, the much edgier version are rocked on the celebrities that you see below. Against bare skin, these spiked necklaces are sure to make a sharp impact on fashion with a strapless ensemble like mama Alba has daringly done. But for a touch of rule-breaking style to a traditional outfit, a high-neckline will help narrow the focus more on the necklace like Kim. Make sure that when you are wearing your spiked stunner to have it stand out against a hued background that doesn't match the accessory; not like the way Kelly has done where you can barely see it. Don't be afraid to add a matching bracelet and a studded hardware tote bag.


Celebs Seen on the Scene Making a Point!

Jessica Alba, Kelly Osbourne, Kim Kardashian

Jessica Alba, Kelly Osbourne and Kim Kardashian (Erick Beamon)


12 comments:

  1. Love this trend, I'm a total sucker for spikes and studs!

    www.superclementina.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is really beautiful and your style is amazing! I created a blog for a short time.
    Come see it and follow me on bloglovin I will do the same for you therightmixoffashio.blogspot.com

    ps: I tried them for a long time where I can find them at a good price?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how this looks especially on Jessica Alba and Kim Kardashian.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I especially love the one on Kim, it´s heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely yes for this type of necklaces, they're on my must-to-wear list this fall/winter!:) I love all three necklaces here!:)
    Have a fab weekend my beauty!! kisses
    Jelena (glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would def rock sth like that! It looks fierce and edgy!

    ReplyDelete

State your Satisfashions! P.S. I ALWAYS follow back those who follow me, so until then . . . Stay FABulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...