Thursday, October 6, 2011

WTF? What's The Fashion? Velvet Purses

Fall brings chilly nights and for chilly nights fashion brings us velvet. The majority doesn't really favor wearing this material but it definitely can and should be styled by your accessories such as a headband or as a handbag as spotlighted here. Velvet is truly an enriching fabric that adds glam in the daytime and drama in the evening. The easiest color to pick when shopping for your velvet purse is of course, black. It's safe, it's versatile and extremely sophisticated especially for a night time affair. But spread the luxe into more of a jewel tone shade that will commend a beautiful richly hued ensemble à la Ashley Tisdale.


Celebs Seen on the Scene with Luxe on a Chain!

Ashley Tisdale, Nicole Richie

Nicole Richie (House of Harlow 1960) and Ashley Tisdale (Something Else) 

7 comments:

  1. I love those bags. I have been seeing them quite a bit lately.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT?! WHERE DID THESE COME FROM?! I NEED ONE! They're so chic and classy and also fun. I'm a sucker for velvet, too. I mean. It's just SO SOFT. You cna't NOT like it!

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love ashley :))

    would you like to join my giveaway? it's my first time :)

    model's own lipstick giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think u're right hun, one black velvet piece can add an extra glam touch to our fall/winter!
    Wishing u relaxing and beautiful weekend!!
    kises
    Jelena

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm obsessed with velvet! <3

    ReplyDelete

State your Satisfashions! P.S. I ALWAYS follow back those who follow me, so until then . . . Stay FABulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...