Wednesday, November 9, 2011

WTF? What's The Fashion? Floppy Hats

The floppy hat is a seasonal staple that has transitioned from the spring and summer into the fall and winter. These wide brimmed hats are perfect for the rainy and snowy days that lie ahead, while still protecting your face from the sunrays. This item is an absolute must to have in your closet especially with fall already here and winter quickly approaching, the oversized hat adds smartness and street-style to a pant suit you would wear while traveling or with a bohemian-inspired ensemble consisting of maxi-skirt, a cowl-neck top layered over a tunic tank, wrapped with a skinny belt and structured ankle wedges. Of course, you know Kimmie's look is by far my favorite and Ms. Song is incredibly chic and adorable. What do you think?

Celebs Seen on the Scene in a Fashion Flop [but in a good way ;)]!

Evan Rachel Wood, Kim Kardashian, Brenda Song


Evan Rachel Wood (Gucci), Kim Kardashian (Gladys Tamez Millinery) and Brenda Song

9 comments:

  1. They look so glamorous! Thanks for following me!
    Following you now on bloglovin and fashiolista!
    blackfashionbird?blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hii!!i am your new follower!!waiting for u.Thnx for your comment!cy!!:)
    juliete-has-a-gun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loveeeeee floppy hats!They are all gorgeous!
    Nice blog, dear!
    Elena

    http://girlsjustwannahavestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Follow you, dear!! Love your blog!!
    Follow me back?)))

    http://myfiercefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just like u hun I think this is absolute must-have for this fall/winter, and I love Kim's hat! I'm in a search for an appropriate one for quite some time, hopefully I'm gonna find it soon!
    kisses
    Jelena (glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. very inspirational blog!!

    fluorescent-adolescence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loveee floppy hats. I have a black one, but haven't gotten a chance to wear it yet. BOO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I mention again how much I adore your blog!!
    Gosh, I really need one of these hats. The only ones available in SA are the straw type and they don't have the same luxe appeal as the fabric ones

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have got to get me one of these hats, the will forever be fabulous.

    http://allthingsjojo2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

State your Satisfashions! P.S. I ALWAYS follow back those who follow me, so until then . . . Stay FABulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...