Monday, November 7, 2011

WTF? What's The Fashion? Glitter Shoes

Glitter heels are the perfect shoes that add just the right amount of sparkle and shine and are absolutely, positively ideal for a holiday soirèe meant to be rocked from dusk to dawn. Even though it is instinctive to wear glitter heels with a solid-colored dress, they can also be worn with an intricate patterned ensemble. These sparkling shoes are so eye-catching that gaining the attention of others will take little to no effort. Balance glitz and edge with a black and glitter bootie that has a dark, neutral hue or go all-out glam in a completely-coated, glitter-dipped platformed pump. Glitter strappy sandals added to a simple outfit will not appear overdressed or inappropriate but you can play up the sparkle by accentuating it up top in matching shimmer bangles or dangle earrings. Wearing these kinds of heels are dependent on what is currently trending and based on what style works on your individual taste.

Celebs Seen on the Scene Embracing the Glitterati!

Alexa Chung, Selma Blair, Camilla Belle


Alexa Chung (Miu Miu), Selma Blair (Brian Atwood) and Camilla Belle (Miu Miu)




My fashion columns have been published in the first issue of Bougie Magazine! Check me out!!

19 comments:

  1. I really like glitter heels, but worn the wrong way & it could look tacky. Your GFC is not loading on my side so following you via bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I like your blog!
    Thanks for you comment on mine! I'm following you now, hope you follow me back :)

    http://blackfashionbird.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi thnx for visiting my blog!Yours is so interesting and full of new trends!We can follow each other!!cy
    juliete-has-a-gun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting and ofcourse i follow:)
    Have a new outfit post;)
    kissessss

    ReplyDelete
  5. love glitter shoes but I'm not sure about all the contrast with the tights... I think I could rock them with bare legs, though! on a night out only... lol
    Xox <3 An
    Enter my giveaway for a pair of Buffalo Skinny Jeans :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I happen to love glittery shoes! They give outfits a cool burst of energy.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog! glitter shoes are gorgeous.
    I'm following you, dear. I would be flattered if you could follow me too :)

    poseposhpost.blogspot.com
    Pose Posh Post

    ReplyDelete
  8. O_O That Miu Miu dress is so perfect. Then again, I don't expect anything less from Miu Miu; her stuff is always amazing.


    Yasmeen
    Castle Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do like the occasional glitter shoe. How about Target had a little knock off pair lol. They looked like they belonged on the Wiz

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think glitter shoes are cute when rocked the right way! I own a few pairs myself!!

    Congrats on being featured in Bougie Magazine hunni!! I am reading your article now. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I JUST BOUGHT GLITTER SHOES. I LOVEEE THEM. I think they just make everything so much BETTER. I'm a sucker for glittery things, to be honest yeahhh.

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this post and also your blog!I just become your follower now! i hope you come back and you'll do the same! ;-)
    i wait for you! ;-)
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love Miu Miu glitter shoes: are the most!!!
    If you like my blog and you wanna... we could followed each other! :)

    KISSES!
    Estefanía J.
    http://www.absostyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love these...especially the one on Selma Blair!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post! I think girls just like anything sparkly which is why stuff like this always catches on! Great column btw!
    xx

    Hot Pink Day
    Shop Blue Vanilla

    ReplyDelete
  16. i really like your blog, so i'm following you now. hope you like my blog too:)

    Love,
    ROSECANDLE11

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your blog is so awesome, dear!
    Come to visit my blog when you have time and if you like let's follow each other!

    http://myfiercefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is absolute trend, I went completely crazy for all glittering shoes, and the first pair that comes to my mind is Miu Miu!!! Love this glittering post!;)
    kisses
    Jelena (glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

State your Satisfashions! P.S. I ALWAYS follow back those who follow me, so until then . . . Stay FABulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...