Monday, November 14, 2011

WTF? What's The Fashion? Pastel Pink Dresses

Pink~ I thought pink would've been the last color to appear as a trend for the upcoming winter season. However, since winter white is such a classic favorite for the season, I can see why pastel pink would not be too far behind. Reflecting back to Easter and for endless springs before that, pastel colors have played such an incredible role in everyday spring and come to find out, winter fashion. What has made pastel pink such a traditional wardrobe color scheme a trendsetter this season? It's using them with a bit of edge by adding certain colors to keep away from incorporating a ballerina outfit. Harden this pretty, prissy barbie color and play up your precious style in "metallic colors" like silver and grays or add some unsuspecting details with black. These hues combined with a pastel pink ensemble will add some sheen and sharpness. Give your lips a bold red pout and you are fresh, chic and ready to go! 

Celebs Seen on the Scene Punked-Out in Pink!

Sarah Jessica Parker, Amber Heard, Fergie


Sarah Jessica Parker (Jonathan Saunders), Amber Heard and Fergie (Giorgio Armani)


14 comments:

  1. I think this is my fave shade of pink! Looks so pretty and feminine! :)


    xoxo
    Antonia
    FASHION IMPERATIVE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink is not my favourite color but next season I definitely want to buy a pink dress!

    http://thestyleattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this colour next spring summer need a dress in this colour:)
    kissessss

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my favourite shade of pink at the moment. It is so soft and feminine!

    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this for Winter! Makes me excited that I won't have to wait for Spring :o) I especially love the coat SJP paired hers with! Xox <3 An
    Enter my giveaway for a pair of Buffalo Skinny Jeans :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am all for pink, light or dark. This pastel shade brings out the femininity and softness in the dress & wearer

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them....Since PINK is my absolutely fav color :)


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love pink! I used to hate that color, but now it is one of my favorites. Pale pink dresses are beautiful.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think pale pink dresses are the best; they have such femininity to them.

    xoxo
    style roulette

    ReplyDelete
  10. ciao,
    thanks for your kind comment ...I'll follow you .
    when my hair are brown I used to wear pink quite oftend , but now that I'm going into grey I think tha's it's not my colour , but I still love it !

    ave

    ReplyDelete
  11. another blogger was wearing a pale pink dress and she looked adorable. i really like Amanda Heard's look!

    ReplyDelete
  12. U're so right hun, this pale pink would be such a fresh change this fall/winter! And I like your idea about red lips!
    In order to celebrate its first b-day I'm having a giveaway on my blog- Glam Chameleon Jewelry necklace. Check it out, maybe u'll like it!!;)
    kisses
    Jelena (glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the soft pink look for winter...it would be a nice touch
    xx

    Hot Pink Day
    Shop Blue Vanilla

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely pastel pink :)

    www.pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

State your Satisfashions! P.S. I ALWAYS follow back those who follow me, so until then . . . Stay FABulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...