Thursday, November 17, 2011

WTF? What's The Fashion? Rise & Fall Hemlines

 What I genuinely love about skirts and dresses with a rise and fall hemline is that it is extremely modern and yet elegant. With this particular type of hemline it has created the perfect styling to make you feel the highs and lows of it. It's fun and flirty yet romantic and whimsical. But I think what I like the most about this style is that no matter where you look at it from, it looks different from every angle giving it a bit of je ne sais quoi. Add some edge with a strappy ankle sandal just to give this motion-enhanced ensemble a tad bit more drama.

Celebs Seen on the Scene Going Through the Motions!

Demi Lovato, Kristin Cavallari, Leighton Meester


Demi Lovato, Kristin Cavallari (Funktional) and Leighton Meester (Jason Wu)


8 comments:

  1. ciao, thanks for following !
    I'm following back on bloglovig ...I'm not able ti see the google friend .....

    please let me know.

    I love those skirt ...very feminine

    ave

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer it with a longer train/back length like Kristen's. The shorter train version feels like something's missing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love second outfit

    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love skirts because you can really dress them up or down depending on what you wear with them. They are super versatile.


    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are my favorite for sure! and i can't believe i'm saying this but i think kristin looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Kristin's outfit but I prefer Leighton's skirt!
    xx
    † Fashion Bible †

    ReplyDelete
  7. Exactly, those lines are meant to be fun and flirty!! That's why I really love Kristin's skirt!:) Enjoy your Sunday my beauty, hope u're doing well!!
    kisses
    Jelena (glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com)
    Glam Chameleon Jewelry giveaway

    ReplyDelete

State your Satisfashions! P.S. I ALWAYS follow back those who follow me, so until then . . . Stay FABulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...