Monday, December 19, 2011

The "F" Word! Faux Fur Stoles

Winterize your holiday party-wear with a colorful faux fur bolero. Rich jewel tones or pretty pastel shades are genuinely a gem to have during a wintertime soiree. But since it is highly encouraged to stray away from the traditional tones of blacks, whites and browns, the brighter and bolder shades may be a little difficult to pull off. The three celebrities below are prime examples of how to appropriately wear a colored bolero. Olivia goes for a sophisticated pink monochromatic look while Ashley Olsen plays it sure and safe by pairing her emerald stole with a LBD. Paris takes the trend even further with a color-blocked cocktail dress where one of the shades matches her cobalt colored stole. So go ahead and wrap one around your shoulders, cuddle it around your neck or drape it off to one side, either way there will not be any doubt that your style is truly in holiday mode in colorful faux fur stole.

Celebs Seen on the Scene Bold and Beautiful in Colorful Faux Fur Boleros!

Ashley Olsen, Mary Kate Olsen, Paris Hilton,


 Olivia Palermo (Giorgio Armani), Ashley Olsen and Paris Hilton

26 comments:

  1. I absolutely love faux fur, I have so many different coats and wear them obsessively. They're just such a great way of adding texture into a look and are so comfy! Love your picks.

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing, darling!
    Love the bold, bright colors!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the three of them! Olivia kept more safe and i kind of like how Paris wore it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love how warm they are for winter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fur, the one is wearing Ashley is very cool!!!
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  6. dear here I am following you.thanks for your comment and I 'm waiting for you.xoxo mininuni
    mininuni.blogspot.com
    now I'm in facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mininuni/122162877884709

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the follow darling.=)

    Oh I love the color on Paris faux fur stole.=)

    http://kashaysblogg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey girl thanks for dropping by to my site!
    you also have a beautiful blog!!!
    i'm following you now.. i'll be happy if you do the same favor :)
    i love faux fur!!! and i just love the olsen twins :)
    xoxo, Haus of Gala

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the piece Olivia is wearing. Gorg! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. me gustan los looks
    http://www.elpaseodelestilo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Faux fur is my favorite! It makes any outfit just a tad more classy!
    xx

    Hot Pink Day
    Shop Blue Vanilla

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh the olsen twins looks stunning as always! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh love the colored stoles and these celebs definitely style them well!

    Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely week!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow they are all faux fur? beautiful stoles!

    www.pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Go ahead and judge, but I will always love Paris Hilton.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your style too ! ;) Sure I would love that!!! We can follow each other!. I´m follower Nº 185!. I´ll be waiting for you!.

    Love Olivia Palermo!. I don´t like how she talks but I like her style! ;)

    Greetings from Qatar!

    http://ladiesandthecityfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. the stoles are pretty cool. Ashley O. is rocking it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your proposal!! this garment it's the best for these dates of christmas and events. Great post!! :)




    http://fashionroomlounge.blogspot.com/
    a chic kiss

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for featuring 'faux' fur - I am totally against the the real thing. Love this trend, it looks very luxe and ultra-posh.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Faux fur is the best!! Why would anyone want to wear the real thing right? Animals are the best!


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete

State your Satisfashions! P.S. I ALWAYS follow back those who follow me, so until then . . . Stay FABulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...