Thursday, December 1, 2011

WTF? What's The Fashion? Barbours

Quilted jackets are coming out of the countryside and onto the concrete payments of the big city. Quilted jackets or barbours are loved for their comfort, design and durability that has made itself a desirable necessity for the appropriate outerwear as the temperature continues to drop. A quilted jacket reminds me of top-brand, high-fashion couture like Chanel because of its timelessness. For on-the-go, day-to-daywear, barbour quilted jackets are highly known and wanted for their ability to come in sync with style and strength. When shopping for your next piece of everyday outerwear or for when you are deciding on what to give to Goodwill or what to keep as far as your heavier jackets for your cold-weather wardrobe, a barbour is the best choice for the chilly air of fall, the icy nights of winter and the frosty mornings of early spring.


Celebs Seen on the Scene Wow in Warmth!

Miranda Kerr, Alexa Chung, Elizabeth Olsen, Pippa Middleton


Miranda Kerr (Balenciaga), Pippa Middleton (Whistles), Elizabeth Olsen (ASOS) and  Alexa Chung (Balenciaga)

14 comments:

  1. true. i've been seeing celebs use this kind of jacket a lot nowadays. <3



    www.heymiss.info

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the quilted look! i would love to follow each other. now following :)

    thanksgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this quilted style - but in a shorter length, then it can be paired with cute dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have such a crush on Miranda Kerr ...

    I have yet to buy a barbour. I love the style, but I haven't found any that I really have connected with.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm not sure i would wear this type of jacket myself, but i think alexa looks fab in hers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love love love quilted leather jackets!! Never new they were called Barbours :) learn something new every day! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, it's very chanel for sure.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love all the quilted jackets!

    jadepurplebrown.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. yessss! I love quilted jackets! I think they are super funky! It's quite subtle, but I nice whittle detail. Hooray. Thanks for sharing all these fab finds uh huhhhh.

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes Maam!! I love my quilted leather jacket! I am not a huge fan of the cloth ones!

    ReplyDelete

State your Satisfashions! P.S. I ALWAYS follow back those who follow me, so until then . . . Stay FABulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...