Tuesday, December 6, 2011

WTF? What's The Fashion? Green Trench Coats

As many of you may already be aware of, GFC will be disabled soon- so if you haven't already, please follow Style~ Spotlighted on Bloglovin'. And as always, I will follow you there as well. Love you all, see you soon and until another style has been spotlighted . . . Stay FABulous!


Christmas is coming early this year and that is because we are seeing mistletoe green as the color of trench coats. Whether it's tinsel turquoise or garland emerald, this outstanding cool hue will surely stand out in a sea of black, white and beige this holiday. Sometimes wearing such a bold color as outerwear can limit your clothing choices and force you to dress around your coat. There is no need to go head to toe green or sacrifice other color palettes to only black. A forest pine green, similar to the one Fergie is wearing, would be the best option as far as extending your styling capabilities. This shade will go perfectly with chic cold weather separates like sweaters and trousers in burgundy, browns, navy and even mustard yellow. Blacks, whites, creams and nudes of course will look smashing and so would red but we all know why there isn't a need to wear red with this particular color in your trench coat.

Celebs Seen on the Scene Green in Trench Coat Envy!

Lady Gaga, Fergie, Rachel Zoe


Rachel Zoe (Burberry Prorsum), Fergie(Gerard Darel) and  Lady Gaga (Valentino)

13 comments:

  1. Love the coats. Unfortunately I live in a city that does not have winters. Am following you now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, why Why??? I want the burberry that Rachel Zoe is rocking!!! That coat is thebomb.com! And of course I cannot afford it I just want it! Awesome finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes absolutely yes for all those numbers here!!!! Green has always my approval!;)
    Hun I'm so sorry to hear for your e-mail, to be honest I was a bit worried for not hearing from u!:/ Send me your mail on glamfabchameleon@hotmail.com, with your address, so I can finally send your gift!:)
    kisses and hugs
    Jelena (glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Green is such a regal colour, as strange as it sounds, I like the colour of Gaga's coat the most

    ReplyDelete
  5. these trench coats are amaaaazing, i love the different textures and green as an amaaazing hue. have you seen our leather trench giveaway?
    http://www.cinchedatthewaist.com/2011/12/december-giveaway-part-1-leather-trench.html

    I'm now following you on bloglovin,
    Annina
    www.cinchedatthewaist.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. genial post!
    http://elpaseodelestilo.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. the burberry one is to die for!

    thanksgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like it actually, it's not so standard black!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rachel Zoe's is gorgeous! Love it!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh cool! I really like that dark green.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Fergies!! I think the darker the better with a green coat <3 looks so luxe!

    ReplyDelete

State your Satisfashions! P.S. I ALWAYS follow back those who follow me, so until then . . . Stay FABulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...