Sunday, December 18, 2011

WTF? What's The Fashion? Pleated Skirts

A pretty pleated skirt is the perfect way to look effortlessly chic because not only is it versatile but it can fit any style vibe you're feeling. A knee-length pleated skirts can transport your look back to its retro beginnings while a pleather pleated skirt is quite au courant. Preppy is completely doable with a tucked in sweater, dark colored tights and kitten heels. Got a hidden secret for ya ;) A ruffled blouse tucked into a pleated skirt gives more of an hourglass shape to your figure. Another F4T (Fashion For Thought), finally ditch the pumps and instead compliment your look with flats or booties!

Celebs Seen on the Scene Looking Pretty Preppy in Pleated Skirts!

Jessica Alba, Kristin Cavallari, Taylor Swift


 Jessica Alba (Christian Dior), Kristin Cavallari (alice + olivia) and Taylor Swift 

15 comments:

  1. I love Taylor Swift, so simple and classy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tailor swift is very beautiful! nice her yellow skirt

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the pleated skirt! it either makes me look really professional or like a school girl! aint nothing wrong with either looks though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice proposal!! i love it


    fashionroomlounge.blogspot.com

    a chic kiss ;*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pleated skirts :) So comfy and stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i totally heart pleated skirts! infact i actually just bought one today, its bright yellow, i love it!

    x


    SHOP STYLE CONQUER
    SHOP STYLE CONQUER
    SHOP STYLE CONQUER

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the skirts. The one Tayler is wearing is such a fab color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the classic, pleated skirt! I have at least 4 pleated skirts in my closet. I think I'm gonna try them with booties...thanks for the style advice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love pleated skirts, especially leather ones! Definitely on my wishlist!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please find me that Alice and Olivia skirt! It is amazing! You know you find some great fashion pics!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE pleated skirts!! I've been on a hunt for a leather one like Kristin C is wearing!! So cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. i like a well-made pleated skirt like Taylor's! and even Kristin looks great in the leather version.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the hidden secret! I don't have a skirt like that, but if I find one, I'll buy it. I like the blue one better.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think it is SOOO hard to find a pleated skirt that doesn't make your waist look thick, but these looks are darling! I especially love that yellow and navy combo on Miss Swift. I am just going to have to try the pleated skirt again... it is my new quest!

    ReplyDelete

State your Satisfashions! P.S. I ALWAYS follow back those who follow me, so until then . . . Stay FABulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...