Saturday, December 24, 2011

WTF? What's The Fashion? Sheer Bustier Dresses

Look nice in something naughty like a bustier dress with a sheer overlay. Both sophisticated and sexy, a sheer bustier dress is perfect for a special event or for a date night. Now because of the sheer fabric addition to this type of dress, it makes this ensemble a little more wearable with it's conservative style while still giving that bombshell element.
Gonna keep this post short and sweet because I do not want to keep you here on this site when you should be OFF of your computer and enjoying your holiday with your family and friends!

Celebs Seen on the Scene Being Nice in Something Naughty!

Olivia Wilde, Uma Thurman, Camilla Belle


 Olivia Wilde (Louis Vuitton), Uma Thurman (Atlier Versace) and Camilla Belle (Monique Lhuillier)




To You and Yours Merry Christmas, Felìz Navidad, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa
and so on . . . 
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU ALL!!!
~Stay FABulous~

17 comments:

  1. I love the first look alot. Merry Christmas dear!! ♥ XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit...I kind of love the look of this - especially when the sheer bits are nude-colored. Beautiful.

    P.S. Am following you now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color on the end (last one) is beautiful!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the one in the middle. Its like showing cleavage without being exposed.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous dresses!
    Merry Christmas, darling!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this trend so great just like ure blog i will def follow u

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those sexy numbers!!;)
    Merry Christmas and happy holidays my dearest Chanel!!! I wish u to be surrounded with love, joy, health, and happiness!! Many many kisses & hugs!!!!!!
    Jelena (glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So tricky to pull off, but they all manage to look great!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these 3 dresses. They look like they fit so well and Olivia Wilde looks stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these looks! Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful Holiday Season!

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful! i wish i could feel comfortable in sheer. merry christmas. new follower alert!

    ReplyDelete
  12. inLove with the middle dress omg!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute!

    Merry Christmas!

    xoxo
    Linda from http://www.moonon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this look on other people, but I don't think I could wear it well. Anything too girly usually looks weird on me.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  15. these are hot when done right!

    thanks for the idea of ornament keepsakes--very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have a green silk blouse the color of Uma Thurman's dress. I am trying to find some hot pink jeans to pair with it. I would love to wear a bustier dress!

    ReplyDelete

State your Satisfashions! P.S. I ALWAYS follow back those who follow me, so until then . . . Stay FABulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...