Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Trend-Set & Show-Stop

A gentleman’s suit in a lady’s wardrobe is a style that has been man-inspired but is woman-empowered. The menswear trend is sophisticated but has been taken up a notch by busting out with some sexiness, quite literally. With this trend that is borrowed from the boys and shows off the girls, this suit style will surely remind people whose wearing the pants and that she is all woman.
Since more is showing because less is being worn, ultimately means that less is more. There will not be a doubt of how blessed you are up top so it is wise to subtly show off your assets. Just the right amount of cleavage can add a seductive appeal. When the style calls for (or in this case) doesn’t call for a shirt, do not take away from a sultry plunging neckline by cutting it off with a bra. Since this time, showing some skin is the statement piece for this outfit, neutral shoes and simple accessories are more suitable for this elegant yet daring ensemble.


Celebs Seen on the Scene Suit Up (and Out) for Sexiness!

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Blake Lively, Lady Gaga, Stacy Keibler



 Stacy Keibler (Jay Godfrey), Rosie Huntington-Whiteley (Burberry), Lady Gaga (Viktor and Rolf) and Blake Lively (Elie Saab)

30 comments:

  1. I am loving the suit trend! I hope it never goes away!

    Also, thanks for entering my giveaway! Best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I've been loving this trend. I think that color on Blake is gorgeous.

    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.net/

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes loving the tux or the suit trend!! loving rosie n blake's outfit
    Be sure to check out my new posts aswell!!
    Love & Luck
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the suit trend too. I need one in my wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. am a massive fan of this trend, its sexy without the fancies of a feminine dress. Rosie & Blake both rock the suits

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely loooooove Blake Lively in Elie Saab ~ perfection!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a classic look that I love.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Now this is a look that I love! They all look incredible! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Luv it! http://www.frugalflirtynfab.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all outfits!!! Those ladies look saultry and absolutely fabulous!!
    p.s. My darling don't worry, I'll be fine here. I just wish u could be here as well to have some fun together, or even better to go shopping together!!!!!!:)
    kisses and hugs
    Jelena

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the one on Blake Lively, she looks very sexy in men's inspired suit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey doll! Great post. I love a dressy suit. A masculine idea with a feminine approach. xoxo

    http://onestyleatatime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. They all wear it well! I like dressy suits sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Actually totally loving lady gaga in this look!

    ReplyDelete
  15. They all look amazing, Sharp & sexy! I love the suits on all of 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just adore Blake Lively, she looks good in anything she wears!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love Blake Lively's outfit and the color really pops! Seriously that lady can wear anything!
    Thanks for your kind comments! I am fortunate to travel for pleasure and work (hoping that comes into the next job too!)

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  18. They look so fab! Hope to find a way to wear this trend as well!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. the good thing about suits for women is they can be in all sorts of colors! love the yellow and the blue!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I know they're everywhere now...not sure if I'm going to rock them but is definitely a maybe...


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  21. Suits make everyone look more professional :) Love these picks!

    ReplyDelete

State your Satisfashions! P.S. I ALWAYS follow back those who follow me, so until then . . . Stay FABulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...