Tuesday, January 31, 2012

WTF? What's The Fashion? Boyfriend Crop Jeans

The boyfriend crop jeans have been winterized as the hottest jeans to be worn for the season. Made to fit a little looser, they are going to surpass this years previous fashion trends of standard cuts and fits of denim jeans from the skinnies to the flares. As a much cuter version of what the boys wear, the boyfriend crop jean have made an iconic approach for the trendy girl. With the various styles and washes, they are made to look exactly like what they're named to be- designed to look like you are wearing your significant other's jeans.
You will find that boyfriend crop jeans are to remind you of a boy who likes to go outside, play rough and get dirty. Most of them are distressed looking, torn with holes, have patches and heavy grinding for a more worn look that is actually quite on-trend.
With the boyfriend crop jeans, the fit is important. The cut is tight around the rear and relaxed or baggy throughout the thighs and legs with the openings cuffed or rolled at the bottom. Unlike the skinny jeans, the boyfriend crop jean is able to fit a wider range of body types. What makes the boyfriend such a hyped up style of denim is because of its effortless wear. Its casual look can be achieved simply by adding heels, sandals, boots or weekend-worthy sneakers.
These types of jeans are quite fun to put on but it must be remembered that even though they are inspired by the boys, they always need a woman's touch. You want to make it look like you borrowed them from your boyfriend, not raided his entire closet. Add at least one feminine piece to keep it comfortably chic instead of sloppy. Dress these jeans up with a cardigan draped over a sequined tank and wedges or kick back and relax in fitted layers like a cami underneath a graphic tee and flats.

Celebs Seen on the Scene Know Their Boyfriends!

Boyfriend jeans secret: Elle Fanning, Kim Kardashian, Rihanna

Kim Kardashian (JET), Elle Fanning (Acne) and Rihanna




 


 

25 comments:

  1. hey thanks gal for dropping by my blog and lovely comments by the way,am following right back
    sazistopsecret.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm loving boyfriend jeans
    they look so comfortable to wear and they're so easy to style!
    this was a great post :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a big fan of this look... but Kim is kinda pulling it off!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a fan of the boyfriend jean, but Kim's looks fine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. definitely no boyfriend jean for me. I'm too short to pull off the look without towering stilettos. they look good on some people but for the most part, not at all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think this is the best substitution for sweatpants

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetheart, thanks so much for your wonderful sweet b-day wishes :)
    I like how they girly-ed up the boyfriend jeans with heels.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think these are one of those skinny + tall only situations... LOL well, idk, I mean... i wear them to the grocery store but maybe I'm just not confident enough?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know if I could pull them off, but I definitely think they look very chic on the right person!

    xo gillie

    ReplyDelete
  10. There's a super new and super cool nail design post on my blog. It's absolutely worth seeing so give it a try and have a look at it! xx Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  11. i haven't been able to find a cut of these boyfriend jeans that actually look good on me, but i like the True Religions that you featured. and Kim looks good too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do love my boyfriend jeans. Cute, casual, comfy - perfect! xo style, she wrote

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how they all rocked their denim they look so cool & chic! I totally love any of the boyfriend trend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. these celebs look great in them! i'd love to rock a pair of these jeans, but i think i just haven't found the perfect fit yet! i guess it takes some searching, right? xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this kind of jeans :X

    xoxo, Oana

    http://genefalsesiprajiturele.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful photos, I like them!!! This is such a nice post!
    Win 100€ to spend on boticca.com
    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love Elle Fanning's whole outfit. Those shoes are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love boyfriend jeans on other ppl..I think they look terrible on me lol

    www.sugarfilledcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Boyfriend jeans are not really my style, but maybe I just haven't found the right ones yet!

    ReplyDelete
  20. love your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really love this style but I can't seem to bull it off myself! I think my legs are too short!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

State your Satisfashions! P.S. I ALWAYS follow back those who follow me, so until then . . . Stay FABulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...