Sunday, January 1, 2012

WTF? What's The Fashion? Brightly-Colored Lace Dresses

HAPPY NEW YEARS FABUNISTAS!!!
Welcome to twenty-twelve and all the fabulous fashions that it brings, starting with the lace dress in scene-brightening shades! Lace dresses are so 2010 but after the nude tones toughened up with leather jackets and teeny minis for date night, these edgy yet feminine dresses have been reincarnated as the perfect party or dinner dress. Make it sophisticated without looking too old by wearing them in fitted forms with cap to quarter-length sleeves and knee-high lengths. Keep it fresh without going too young by completing your lacy look with black or nude pumps and accessories. The brightly colored lace dress I find to be a wedding wow-factor.
To make this blog a tad bit more interesting, I wanna get my readers a little more involved by having them voice their opinions of random trends that are making their debuts on the fashion scene. Every once-in-awhile, after the WTF? posting will be a "Fashion Says. . ." insert. Simply scroll down, check out the trend and vote if that particular trend should shine in the spotlight or glow dim in the shadows. Enjoy and Stay FABulous!!!

Celebs Seen on the Scene Unleashed in Lace!

Claire Danes, Shailene Wodley, Kate Bosworth


 Claire Danes (Valentino), Shailene Wodley (Dolce & Gabbana) and Kate Bosworth (Erdem)




Fashion Says . . .
. . . Liberty Roll Hairstyles

Diane Kruger, Camilla Belle, Katy Perry



17 comments:

  1. Brightly color lace? Not for me, but if I were to choose, the yellow one seems nicer. Regarding the hairstyle, it belongs to its decade, but if some women can pull it off, then I guess is fine, but not for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous post, darling!
    Love those lace dresses!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. kate bosworth was so flawless in that dress

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving that pink Dolce & Gabbana number! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm lukewarm to the roller hair style, but love, love lace, especially the first Valentino version!
    Happy new year dear!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this trend! It adds so much fun to such a classic and glamorous kind of dress!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yessss love this trend!!!!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i definitely want a black lace dress...i saw such pretty ones from H&M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy 2012 Chanel! Thanks for your sweet wishes! Its good to see lace come out of its neutral black or beige shell. the bright shades are much more appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy new year gorgeous !!!

    http://ladiesandthecityfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. The red lace Valentino is hot, and i think the new Fashion Says feature is great as well. going to vote now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think if it's not done literally, this look can be retro chic! Definitely not like how Katy did it haha

    Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the comment on my blog. I am already following you, would you do the same please? :)

    http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that lace is still in and back in bright colors!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I need some colored lace frocks in my life! Great feature on them...i am now in serious need!
    xx

    Hot Pink Day
    Shop Blue Vanilla

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy 2012 doll...

    And loving anything bright right now so loving this trend for sure :))


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete

State your Satisfashions! P.S. I ALWAYS follow back those who follow me, so until then . . . Stay FABulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...