Sunday, January 8, 2012

WTF? What's The Fashion? Contrast Sleeve Jackets

Just in time for late winter, outerwear with contrast sleeves in different colors and fabrics are a must-have for an updated winter wardrobe. Since the rage of jackets with leather sleeves has gained its popularity back in March of last year, we are now seeing them in a multitude of styles including a rocker hard-edge style or a tweed feminine-inspired jacket à la Kelly Rowland and Vivica A. Fox. My most favorite style of this two-tone jacket has to be the one Miss Tisdale is sporting. Soft shearling and supple suede would be just a dream to wear for a cozy comfy evening by the fireplace cuddled up with a good book or preferably a sweetie. It will definitely be easy to coordinate the rest of your outfit with a neutral shade bottom that can go along with one of the contrasting colors in the jacket.


Celebs Seen on the Scene are a Blast in Contrast Sleeves!

Kelly Rowland, Vivica A. Fox, Ashley Tisdale


 Kelly Rowland, Vivica A. Fox (Chanel) and Ashley Tisdale (Wink)

31 comments:

  1. So cool! Yes, I agree with you, I prefer the Miss Tisdale version...but the Rowland version is also realy cool, it rocks :)
    Thanks for visiting my blog! And now I follow you :)
    xoxo

    http://sparklyfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chanel, I really like your blog so am following you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now following u doll and love the blog!
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Kelly's jacketT..
    http://shopaholicutie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so fun!
    Fabulous trendspotting, darling!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Kelly's look! She looks cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm still unsure of how I feel about this look. :/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in favor of this trend, and it can actually be done with a vest and jacket combo for a quick DIY!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for comment, you've got great posts, i'm following you now:))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love contrasting sleeves. I think it looks really cool -- as long as the person has the attitude to pull it off.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how Kelly rocked this!

    Kariekimberly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the contrast! Especially Kelly's

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ashley's look is definitely cute and oh to own classic Chanel some day!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  15. I totally agree that Ashley Tisdale has the best look here!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love the kelly rowland look but don't think i'm bad ass enough to pull it off. I like the varsity jacket contrast look. I think that's as much as i can do.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Not my thing, but I adore in it shoes, sweaters, cardigans, etc. For some reason

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the trend & kelly looks amazing as always! now following

    ReplyDelete
  19. not sure how i feel about the contrasting sleeves for myself, but i like the look on Kelly.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I agree with the previous comment, not sure I'd wear it myself but I don't mind on someone else

    ReplyDelete
  21. Haha these are so different.
    I could never pull it off, but it's definitely unique!
    Happy new year! xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oooo I LOVE this blog! Definitely will be stopping by here for plenty of inspirations! Phenomenal job!


    Eric
    -peacockrevolution.blogspot.com-

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love this style so much, but have yet to find a good cheap version!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great outfits!They look really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awww i love this look! Asos had the cutest one! By the time i went to buy it was gone! my luck!
    xx

    Hot Pink Day
    Shop Blue Vanilla

    ReplyDelete

State your Satisfashions! P.S. I ALWAYS follow back those who follow me, so until then . . . Stay FABulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...