Wednesday, January 25, 2012

WTF? What's The Fashion? Embellished Collars

HELLO FABUNISTAS!!! I apologize for disappearing from you all the past few days via facebook, twitter and blogger. There are a lot of new and exciting things going on. I will be moving to Chicago next weekend meaning that I am wrapping up my business down here in San Antonio and networking with my connections up north. I've been freelancing for other websites which has been quite demanding, and I have finally finished submitting my articles to be published in the next issue of Bougie Magazine: The Elements Edition coming out by the end of this month featuring emerging designers, models and entrepreneurs. So excited! Among many other things- packing, moving, shopping, attending going away parties and spending as much time with my SATX family as possible before I go has been crazy, but I love it!

So here on today's WTF? I am going to give you a quick wardrobe update. Don't worry! I will be visiting each and everyone of you very very soon. You are the ones that make Style~ Spotlighted as successful as it is today. Thank you!

I know it's a bit late but I have noticed that celebrities everywhere since New Years have been showing off something sparkly especially within their accessories. From headbands to belts (post coming soon), celebrities are making their small wardrobe additions shine like the stars that they are. What is incredibly amazing about going for an embellished collar is that it's the perfect answer to that every-now-and-then question we have when staring into our jewelry box, "What necklace should I wear with this outfit?" Go glam in seconds by grabbing and clasping on an embellished brooch or pin that could be found at almost any craft or thrift store or sidewalk boutique for an inexpensive way to update any high-neck top you would want to wear that day.



Celebs Seen on the Scene All Choked Up in Crystal!

Blake Lively, Dianna Agron, Elizabeth Olsen

Blake Lively, Elizabeth Olsen and Dianna Agron


 

Also Here's A Red Carpet Recap About What Trends Took Over This Year's Golden Globes!



23 comments:

  1. Aww you moving? You need to come to NY LOL.

    Elizabeth Olson really looks good...healthy now. Before, I thought she was withering away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looove how Blake wears it! :)


    xoxo
    Antonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that style, it's so pretty!

    http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that style, why not?! Elizabeth's style is my favorite! You are a busy lady! I'm sure it will be fun to live in a new city! The best of luck there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so fabulous!
    Especially loving Elizabeth Olsen's!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear, congratulations on the great feature and the exciting Move! Hope that it brings you many more wonderful things. I really like this trend, for me Miss Olsen's look is the one I'd like to recreate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck on your move and congrats on the exciting change!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the embellished collar trend! It's a nice touch. xo style, she wrote

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that trend, and I think Blake looks amazing in that!

    xo Gillie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE embellished collars right now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thats so exciting that you're moving to chicago, i would love to go there!
    secret stare

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi..thanks for the comment u left on my blog :) that is sweet of you...thats exciting u are moving to chicago for a job oppurtunity..i wish u all the best :)i like your informative fashion blog.im ur new follower :) April

    ReplyDelete
  13. Seriously digging Blake and Dianna's looks - gorg! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. love it! Such a fun way to accessorize a blouse <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog :) Sure, we can follow each other. Follow me via GFC and let me know, then I'll follow you back immediately ^^

    Join my first giveaway, open internationally ˆ⌣ˆ click here.
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really haven't seen this tend but its hot! I really like Diane Argons look.

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love Blake Lively! the collars are fab


    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is definitely the latest trend, and to be honest I'm loving it, very ladylike and girly! My favorite here is Blake's gem!
    p.s. I forgot to tell u- your necklace is travelling, it should be very soon with u!:) Have a gorgeous weekend my beauty!! kisses

    Jelena
    glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute! I love Elizabeth Olsen's!!
    P.S. Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete

State your Satisfashions! P.S. I ALWAYS follow back those who follow me, so until then . . . Stay FABulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...