Saturday, January 28, 2012

WTF? What's The Fashion? Inkblot Prints

Beauty and brains . . . the complete package! Psychologist, Rorschach has apparently inspired many designers with his psychological creations and allowed us to test our fashion sense with the highly recognized personality inkblot prints. These 60s patterns have unexpectedly popped up on the preen and preppy frocks of the rich and famous. Of course, as a styling rule, with busy prints go for simple styling. Not totally psyched on the inkblot prints? Make your take on the trend by trying it out in a t-shirt version to test your personal fashion psyche.




Celebs Seen on the Scene Who Passed the Test!

Hayden Panettiere, Lucy Hale, Anna Farris

Hayden Panettiere (Tibi), Lucy Hale (Izmaylova) and Anna Farris (Preen)








Bougie Magazine is a fashion and beauty industry that promotes sisterhood and growth. The second issue titled, The Elements has finally arrived! This issue features the talented recording artist, Teairra Mari along with other emerging designers, artists and models that I have been blessed to connect with and promote! Launched January 27, 2012,  Bougie Magazine will take you back to the basics with an exploration of The Elements: Earth, Air, Fire, Water. The goal is to deepen our appreciation of the substances and fuse fashion with the building blocks of the universe.
This issue will also have a winner of a giveaway by celebrity jewelry designer, Rob Bacon!

Keep a look out for my "In The Spotlight" page on the Style~ Spotlighted for more information on the hottest virtual magazine and the Rob Bacon jewelry giveaway!!!

Check Out My Latest Work on Bougie Magazine's 2nd Virtual Magazine:
http://www.bougiemagazine.info/bougiemags/book.swf

26 comments:

  1. Lucy is my fave too! Now I'll go and check out that link! Have a beautiful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hayden looks so beautiful :D I'm following

    Check my blog and follow me if you like :)

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can handle this print in small doses, still can't forget Sarah Michelle's dress at the Golden Globes.
    Well done on the affiliation with the magazine! Sounds like a great venture

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually and unexpectedly like it on dresses!

    Congrats on your feature!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE these prints, hope the high street comes up with some nice affordable versions soon!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh I haven't seen these inkblot prints yet, will be on the look out now :) congratulations on your feature you must be so happy! and thanks so much for the supporting my tutorial
    secret stare

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice print!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely blog,wanna follow each other?follow me and i will follow back...xoxo


    http://www.sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you dear for your lovely comment on my blog :) Nice post! ^^

    Join my first giveaway, open internationally ˆ⌣ˆ click here.
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucy Hale is my favorite! I think this print is cute!

    xoxo, Oana

    http://genefalsesiprajiturele.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh congrats and FAB work indeed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cool trend!
    Loving Lucy Hale's dress!

    And will go check out your feature right now :)

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't say that I'm really a fan of this trend - it's a bit too busy for my taste. :/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Inkblot prints can look really cool, or they can look like a giant trainwreck. It's all in the print and how it is worn.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Lucy Hale's dress

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the first two on hayden & lucy... love Anna Farris but not her dress :( lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love inkblot prints they're pretty cool & the ladies look amazing especially Hayden & Lucy! sounds like a very cool mag would definitely check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous girls! I love this big prints. xo style, she wrote

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey girl!! you have such an amazing blog here! Absolutely love it!! And totally agree that 60s pattern are pretty much everywhere!!!! So exciting though!! It's like re-living those ages through fashion!!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for stopping by! Love LOVE the inkblot looks on the stars the print is so abstract!

    ReplyDelete
  21. love the printed dresses. I love the middle one the most. congrats on the feature also

    www.sugarfilledcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm loving the inkblot looks from the prints to the colors. So pretty.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am loving the dress on Anna Farris. Also congrats on your contribution to Bougie Mag! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the dresses and those prints are amazing
    http://fashberries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

State your Satisfashions! P.S. I ALWAYS follow back those who follow me, so until then . . . Stay FABulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...