Saturday, January 21, 2012

WTF? What's The Fashion? Leather-Trimmed Outerwear

Take your plain old jacket or your tired old trench coat to full force. A touch of leather adds a tad of toughness when it's outlining your outerwear. Form an alliance of edginess with this trend by pairing the leather trim with a pair of leather leggings for a rough style that's cool and fashion-forward. Depending on the color of your coat, a dash of animals prints in a similar shade on your accessories, pumps or booties along with a simple LBD can take this edgy form of outerwear to more sophisticated levels. Channel your inner diva with some form-fitting skinny jeans tucked inside some knee-high leather boots and a cutting-edge leather satchel to give your outfit a more cohesive look.


Celebs Seen on the Scene with All the Trimmings!

Selma Blair, Kim Kardashian, Katherine Heigl

Kim Kardashian (Cameo), Selma Blair and Katherine Heigl





Also Here's A Red Carpet Recap About What Trends Took Over This Year's Golden Globes!



24 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for your kind comment! Sure I follow you both on Bloglovin and GFC, hope you'll follow me back on BOTH!!! xoxo from Rome

    www.rockandfrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, that's a great trend, I think my favorite would have to be Katherine Heigel's

    xo Gillie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous trendspotting, darling!
    Love Selma's coat!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Kim's and Katherine's a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love leather trim on cozy knits - it is such a charming juxtaposition! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like Selma's interpretation the most

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving Katherine Heigl's coat the most!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love jackets and capes with leather piping; I actually have one that is very similar to Katherine Heigl's! Don't forget to check out our 50% off JewelMint promo: http://www.styleshewrote.com/2012/01/exclusive-offer-50-off-jewelmint-for.html. xo style, she wrote

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like Like Like!
    I'm not a fan of a full leather jacket so just a leather trimming is something I would go for.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anything with leather = YESYESYES. I'm a total leather-holic, and I am not ashamed.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  11. I never considered this...thanks for sharing! Heigl looks ridiculous to me

    ReplyDelete
  12. i totally like this! but is it weird if i think i could rock that cape better than Katherine did? lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. i like jacket of Katherine Heigl but a love kim style, she is beautiful!!! i fallow you!! luisanavinci.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. In order to channel our inner diva we need to do some DIY homework!:D Love this fresh twist, especially Selma's coat, beautiful texture!!!
    I hope u have great beginning of the week my darling!!!!
    kisses

    Jelena
    glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the jackets/capes!! So chic <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous, love Selma Blair's take on this!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

State your Satisfashions! P.S. I ALWAYS follow back those who follow me, so until then . . . Stay FABulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...