Thursday, February 9, 2012

WTF? What's The Fashion? Turquoise Rings

Turquoise rings can add a personal flair and a little pop to an otherwise subdued outfit. While bracelets are worn to draw attention to the hand, it is the ring that keeps the eye there. It is no surprise that wearing a ring with a turquoise stone has started getting us all excited for Springtime. This particular ring is greatly known for its popularity because it is a reason why it is greatly wanted for its Southerwestern inspiration. Worn by itself, a turquoise ring can give maximum impact and can strengthen the values that the ring symbolizes. In today's jewelry fashion, the desire for turquoise rings has grown as people strive for more distinctive and exotic styles. Smaller rings worn with the single turquoise ring and that have similar color hardware can give a more up-to-date style while wearing a matching necklace and ring set is a look that's completely out-of-date.


Celebs Seen on the Scene with Southwestern Swagger!

Hilary Duff, Heidi Klum, Ashley Tisdale



Hilary Duff, Heidi Klum (Lorraine Schwartz) and Ashley Tisdale (Soixante Neuf)






21 comments:

  1. Turquoise is a nice color! I like those rings! Nice trend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful trend! I love turquoise, especially in oversized jewellery!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chanel, you are so in accord with all the latest trends, your attention to detail amazes me! I would never notice things like jewellery and rings! I like how Heidi wore it, it added a nice slice of colour to her outfit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Turquoise jewellery is the best and will never go out of fashion!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love turquoise jewelry in general, so I'm loving the turquoise ring trend! Thanks for sharing xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey cutie am already following.....xoxo

    http://sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love Hilary Duff's ring

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. My grandma worked for the Museum of Natural History in New Mexico, and so she has the most amazing turquoise jewelry. I luckily have most of it now! Its so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Turquoise rings are great for making a bold statement without being over-the-top.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love turquoise rings, add such a nice pop of color!

    Hope all is well my dear, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. GREAT POST, FABULOUS SENSE OF STYLE! WOULD YOU LIKE TO FOLLOW EACH OTHER?
    XOXO,
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED GIRL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the rings, but I love Heidi's necklace even more ~ gorgeous!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love those rings!! They are awesome!!!

    http://stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. turquoise is such a pretty color for jewelry. i really like the ring on Ashley and the necklace on Heidi.

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks to YOU, this is on my Spring Lust List!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Turquoise jewelry! I'm glad it's trending.

    ReplyDelete

State your Satisfashions! P.S. I ALWAYS follow back those who follow me, so until then . . . Stay FABulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...