Wednesday, March 14, 2012

WTF? What's The Fashion? Chevron Prints

There's a popular print out there that has been making waves on the fashion scene. Since Rihanna's red carpet appearance at the Kids' Choice Awards back in 2010 and the launch of the Missoni for Target campaign- this spring, celebrities are wearing the black and white version of a chevron dress swimmingly. Y'all know that one of the things that I love about fashion is that it offers alternatives to trends that maybe unflattering to some. For a modern take on the standard stripes, zig-zag prints in colors that are easier on the eyes are a "gotta-try!" I find them to be worn beautifully and sheerfully on trend-spotter, Elizabeth Olsen and on natural beauty, Jennifer Aniston's petite patterned silhouette. For your personal take on the trend, instead of vivid hues go for the b&w and finish off the look with all black pumps and little to no accessories.




Celebs Seen on the Scene Making Waves Over This Spring's Hot Print!

Elizabeth Olsen, Michelle Williams, Jennifer Aniston

Elizabeth Olsen (Mulberry), Michelle Williams (Kenzo) and Jennifer Aniston (Tom Ford)

16 comments:

  1. I agree, I love Jennifer's outfit. I think she is always so stylish, I really envy her!

    http://stories-of-a-student.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love jennifer aniston's style and Michelle Williams dress is cute too! Followed :) http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looooove this trend! The ladies look amazing! :)


    xoxo
    Antonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great trend, modern and I love Jennifer's take on it. :)

    Have a great day doll!

    Maria

    http://onestyleatatime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love chevron prints!! Especialy high contrast versions. When I first read the post title, I thought it said Chevron PANTS and was thinking - ooh that'd be hot! :) something to think about now (and hunt down! LOL) <3 hautepinkpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the second dress so much!!!! Gorgeous!!!

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elizabeth Olsen is my favourite coming close second with Michelle Willams!
    secret stare

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the one Michelle is wearing!
    I tagged you Chanel, please visit my blog.
    have fun!
    aileen
    www.thehiddenfairy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been seeing so much of this lately too and I love it!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the Kenzo one! :)

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please help me! I love Jennifer Aniston's dress!! The bomb!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this pattern, it's so unique and refreshing! Bolder the better- that's why I will pick Michelle!:)
    Have a gorgeous day my beauty! kisses

    Jelena
    glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

State your Satisfashions! P.S. I ALWAYS follow back those who follow me, so until then . . . Stay FABulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...