Sunday, March 4, 2012

WTF? What's The Fashion? Delicate Golden Necklaces

Veering away from the statement pendant necklaces, dashing darlings are draping their dècolletage with delicate golden layered necklaces. Thin golden chains are fabulous and classy when worn with a deeply plunged neckline or a blazer 'sans the shirt' underneath. When picking out your gilded accessory, the necklace should consist of no more than two to three strands layered within each other. This type of accessory is so fine that it can be added to a collar necklace for extra gleam. Also a little more of a thicker, chunkier version can cover a tad more skin especially with a top or dress that yields very little to the imagination.



Celebs Seen on the Scene Delicately Draped in Gold!

Charlize Theron, Rihanna, Nicole Richie


Charlize Theron (Fred Leighton), Rihanna and Nicole Richie (House of Harlow)
 
 
 

12 comments:

  1. love it! Especially with these plunging necklines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those necklaces!! Charzlize´s one is gorgeous!

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love delicate necklaces like this. They look great with open necklines.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all three of them and their necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, it looks so sophisticated!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi :) thx for your comment :) sure that we can follow each other :) I am your new follower on bloglovin :)

    http://www.karissaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the piece that Charlize Theron is wearing - gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited to get some layered necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love gold - such a classic. I need more simple gold necklaces in my life -- but I'll always prefer them chunky rather than small! :)

    xo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

State your Satisfashions! P.S. I ALWAYS follow back those who follow me, so until then . . . Stay FABulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...