Thursday, March 8, 2012

WTF? What's The Fashion? Orange Blazers

Now, I don't know about you but during these transitional temperatures when the cold is slowly going away but at the same time the heat is slowly coming in, I do not get a chance to enjoy most of those warmer days. Every time the weather is beautiful and warm and the sun is out and shinning bright, I'm stuck inside at work unable to enjoy the natural beauty of the day and the warmth from the sunshine. Well, there is a way for you to bring a little of that sunshine indoors, by way of wearing a delicious orange blazer or jacket. Now while this trend is fun and uplifting, it is far from the traditional. To keep this look office appropriate, remember to style it with classic ensembles. Whites, blacks and nudes are safe but will allow for the orange topper to standout. Dress the blazer for the daytime with a patterned sheath or blouse that has hints of orange. Or take an orange jacket out for a ride at night by creating a cohesive look with a fruity orange lip and a clutch or color-blocked platforms with matching orange tones. However, many like myself, may find this bold hue a little too fruitful. Opt for a more on-trend shade that has been very popular for the past spring and summer seasons: coral.



Celebs Seen on the Scene in a Juicy Shade for the Everyday!

Hilary Duff, Molly Sims, Vanessa Minnillo

Hilary Duff (Vanessa Bruno), Molly Sims (Vanessa Bruno) and Vanessa Minnillo (BCBG Max Azria)

HEY FABUNISTAS~ This weekend I've decided to invest in a hobby called "Badge Collecting!" As you are leaving your comments about today's spotlighted style, paste within the comment box the code to your badge and I will copy/paste it onto the Style~ Spotlighted page. What truly makes this site as successful as it is is because of you. You are the reason why I do what I do and I want to make sure others see the impact you have made. Can't wait to collect and show off your badges! Stay FABulous!!

14 comments:

  1. I had seen Miley Cyrus wearing the jacket too....anyways lovely bright color...
    Btw be sure to check out my new post
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally in love with the orange blazer. H&M currently have a cropped version retailing at £29.99

    Hot Happenings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this color is totally cool & out from the ordinary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh I know how you feel, it always seems to be raining on my days off and beautifully sunny when I have to work, unfortunately for me it's coming into winter now!
    secret stare

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how Vanessa wore it! Orange looks great if you let it be the star of any outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable outfits!
    your blog is very cute:))

    http://gorgeouslookolga.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://stories-of-a-student.blogspot.com/

    Really love your writing style! Adorable photos :)
    I follow you! Do you want to follow me? X

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like orange blazers :) Its a really great colour.

    Lovely greetz from germany.

    xoxo
    Ina :*

    ReplyDelete
  10. I kind of love this look. Vanessa looks phenom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was never into orange so much but this year I am kinda obsessed with! Those blazers look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You read my mind! I've been on the lookout for an orange blazer for ages!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. i definitely know what you mean about the weather!

    thanks for visiting my blog and left me a comment!

    the STYLE Fringe BLOG
    http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

State your Satisfashions! P.S. I ALWAYS follow back those who follow me, so until then . . . Stay FABulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...