Sunday, April 15, 2012

WTF? What's The Fashion? Frocks of Yellow

Slipping on a chic canary creation is a show-stopper ideal for this season guaranteed to have you super stylish for spring. As the absolute statement piece, accessorize minimally with metallic jewelry. Gold will compliment this sunshine shade beautifully. Silver can brighten up this happy little stunner even more. Gems paired with a yellow dress like turquoise and tiger's eye are a sure thing if you don't wanna take the monochromatic route. With sun-kissed skin, dewy cheeks and a coral or tangerine lip; a short sunny beach dress or a flowing maxi will allow you to effortlessly take this look from the suburbs to the shores!

Celebs Seen on the Scene Who've Flown the Canary Coop!

Gabrielle Union, Elizabeth Banks, Nicole Richie

Gabrielle Union (Bill Blass), Elizabeth Banks (Bill Blass) and Nicole Richie (Julien Macdonald)

12 comments:

  1. omg wow i love these dresses! i wish i looked good in yellow!

    x

    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. yellow is definitely the color of the season...very bright n cool!!

    btw be sure to check out my NEW POST'
    XOXO
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. In love, completely! Must to find one awesome piece in this vibrant sunny color for the summer!! Gabrielle's dress is stunning here! And I really hope u have some piece in this color as well, I bet it looks divine on u!!!
    kisses & hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yellow is def one of my favorite colors, it's so bright! I love the dresses, especially the one Gabrielle Union is wearing! Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love yellow! I would wear it in the winter if I wouldn't look crazy lol

    This is the time though now. The season....Weird thing though I haven't seen much of it in the stores???

    ReplyDelete
  6. YELLOW is one of my ultimate favorite colors and these gowns are gorgeous.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are always on point with things on my wishlist! I am search of s acute bright yellow dress and I love Gabby's!

    ReplyDelete
  8. postingan yang bagus tentang WTF? What's The Fashion? Frocks of Yellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gabrielle Union and Elizabeth Banks look frickin stunning!! They are literally glowing... I know this sounds so cheesy but they really do look beautiful
    xxxxxx

    http://segenswunsche.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm loving the yellow. i've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award.

    Hannah x

    ReplyDelete

State your Satisfashions! P.S. I ALWAYS follow back those who follow me, so until then . . . Stay FABulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...