Monday, April 2, 2012

WTF? What's The Fashion? Orange Clutches

As spotlighted here before in an earlier WTF? . . . Orange is the warm color of the spring season and has expanded from blazers to clutches. Fashion doesn't just call for just any old orange clutch . . . this trend wants you to up-size this citrus accessory with an oversized handbag. Not only is this accessory the perfect outfit add-on to allow you to store more of your daily essentials than the traditional clutch, but isn't this color perfect for spring too!?! From daytime to nighttime worn with a basic ensemble, leaving the oversized orange clutch the statement piece can give your look that pop of color that you may be searching for to take on your warm weather outings.  


Celebs Seen on the Scene Capture Style in their Citrus Clutch!

Ashley Tisdale, Sofia Bush, Rachel Bilson

Ashley Tisdale, Sophia Bush and Rachel Bilson

9 comments:

  1. does it work for autumn this end of the equator too? thanks for the sweet comment, unfortunately I can't take credit for any of the styling in my photos :P
    secret stare

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the orange clutch....i love rachel bilson
    btw be sure to check out my NEW POST
    would love to have ur feedback!!
    love n luck
    ANN

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE anything bright, including oranges clutches!! Tis the season for bright colors!!! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post^^ You have such a great blog!

    cutey GIVEAWAY♥mfashionfreak

    I have a giveaway on my blog and I'd love you to join <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favorite colors!! And I absolutely adore those oversize pieces here!!! U reminded me to take one plain orange clutch!!!
    Hope u're doing well my pretty girl!!! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. I fell in love with orange bags back in the Fall & got myself a Marc Jacobs bag that is taking me all over town. It's a great accent for spring as well. XO
    Have a great weekend darling. Great post!

    http://onestyleatatime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey gurl! Love the trend as you can easily color block!
    I have to say I've missed your blog updates and WTF's! Hope you are doing great! x

    http://lipstickstarsandkillerheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

State your Satisfashions! P.S. I ALWAYS follow back those who follow me, so until then . . . Stay FABulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...