Saturday, April 7, 2012

WTF? What's The Fashion? Rosette Gowns

When you think of outfits that are girlie, feminine and cutesy, floral prints come to mind. However, a rosette-adorned gown can give the look that is the complete opposite. These dramatic pieces with floral detailing that's sure to stand out are daring, sophisticated and quite ultra femme. I basically can picture this only being worn for extra-special occasions, in bright and bold petals or in more daintier styles. What do you think of the rosettes and how would you wear it? 

Celebs Seen on the Scene Who've Stopped and Smelled the Roses!

Kristin Wiig, Angelina Jolie, Stacy Keibler, Rosettes

Kristin Wiig (Valentino), Angelina Jolie (Ralph & Russo) and Stacy Keibler (Marchesa)

11 comments:

  1. Very girly and pretty yet extravagant! I love it, definitely attention grabbing!!! Happy Monday my pretty!!! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that golden color on the right one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the white and the gold but that red Valentino is doing nothing for her

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this style trend. Jolie looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love that rose detail on dresses! its so gorgeous

    http://fashioncherry.co/fashion-trendsetter-kristen-stewart/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rosettes terrify me. I mean, some people look good in them, but I would never wear them.


    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the jump suit! The other dresses are pretty, but I've seen them before.

    http://eclectic-femme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. When you think of outfits that are girlie, feminine and cutesy, floral prints come to mind. However, a rosette-adorned gown can give the look that is the complete opposite.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always love fashion clothing and always have appreciation for those who love it. The above dresses are so beautiful and the color combination is so gorgeous as well. Anyway, thanks for sharing this post.To know about fashionable cloths click below..... fashion clothing

    ReplyDelete

State your Satisfashions! P.S. I ALWAYS follow back those who follow me, so until then . . . Stay FABulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...